Is a Youth Exchange project between CAPAPH an organization that helps disabled persons in Martinique, La Baraka a youth organization from Liège,. Association with whom we had several common activities, and of course VIEWS International.
The activities of the youth exchange focuses on art, sport and cultural activities.
The objectives of this activity are:
- – Learn to live together and to get no know each other
- – Enhance intercultural exchange between continental Europeans and those from ultra-peripheral region.
- – Debate on social and economic similarities and differences, but also on difficulties experienced by youth in different environments.
- – Allow young VIP to bring testimonies and aware about their difficulties concerning daily aspects of their lives and in the same time let know to the others their aspirations.
The project had two big activities:
- – An Advanced Planning Visit in order to better prepare the main activity
- – A Youth Exchange that took place in April 2015
Each partner brought a group of young people visually impaired and sighted ones, and some youth workers.
Read further the testimonies of Fabian from Belgium VIEWS International